- Fall 2013 hours are currently in effect.
- The Rec Center will close at 8pm on Friday, Dec. 20 and reopen at 6am on Thursday, Jan. 2.
The PEAP building and Natatorium will remain open limited hours for recreation during winter break. A valid picture ID is required for entrance into PEAP. Patrons will have access to the courts and weight room. Towels will not be provided. There is limited equipment available for check-out. Guest passes available for purchase. Cash and check only.
- The Winter Interim Group RecXercise schedule is currently in effect. Spring schedule begins Monday, Jan. 13.
- Climbing Basics Orientation Classes are taught Monday - Friday at 4pm and 7pm, and Saturday & Sunday at 3pm. Unlimited climbing passes are now on sale!
- Parking concerns? If you have a valid parking permit for any lot on campus, you can park in the West Campus Garage for FREE after 4pm every day. Visit Transportation Services for more information.