- Fall Hours are currently in effect.
- The Rec Sports Fall 2015 Guide is now online! Get fall schedules and all the info you need to know about Rec Sports HERE!
- Try Group RecXercise classes for FREE during Free Week, Aug. 31 - Sept. 6!
- Try Specialty Classes for FREE during Try Before You Buy Week, Sept. 6 - 10!
- FREE Trial BootCamp classes Wed., Sept. 9 & Fri., Sept. 11!
- Rec Sports is HIRING: Fitness Outreach Instructor, Web Assistant, Personal Trainers, Intramural Officials, Intramural Sports Scorekeeper, Outdoor Adventures Staff, Tailgate Crew, and more! Visit the employment page for more information!
- Court/Field Availability: Click HERE to see which courts (Rec Center & PEAP) and fields (Penberthy) are available for free play!
- The Cain Outdoor Pool is currently open, weather permitting, and can only be accessed through the West Entrance. The West Entrance is located on Olsen Blvd. and will only be available for use when the Cain Outdoor Pool is open.
- Parking concerns? If you have a valid parking permit for any lot on campus, you can park in the West Campus Garage for FREE after 4pm every day. Visit Transportation Services for more information.