Fitness & Classes
Fitness & Classes News:
- Attn. Group RecXercise participants: The following classes have been canceled for Summer 2:
- Tue: 6:30am - Ride and Run
- Thu: 6:30am - Cycle 6 Pack
- Tue & Thu: 11:15am - Cardio Fusion
- Fri: 9am - Body Blaster Express
- Fitness Training & Special Events Calendar of Events
- NEW! Check out our Fitness Outreach Services! A nationally certified group exercise instructor or personal trainer will come to your facility for a private class, lecture or special event. Sign up HERE!
- See all Rec Sports schedules by viewing the Summer 2015 Rec Sports Guide
If you are looking for the latest trends in group exercise, you’ve come to the right place! Our Group RecXercise and Specialty Programs help you take your routine to the next level. Classes are fun and we have something for everyone, no matter what your fitness level.
Group RecXercise classes are drop-in classes, and no pre-registration is required. Just purchase a pass at member services for each class you want to take, or get a semester long unlimited pass and attend all the Group RecX classes you'd like!
Specialty Program classes are more focused and participants build their skill through a series of sessions. Participants must register in advance, and classes have set limits to how many individuals may enroll.
Not a member of the Rec during the summer? Then
For updates on classes, photos, and lots of other
work out to our FREE Group RecXercise class videos from home! Classes include:
great information, follow us on Twitter!