Fitness & Classes
Fitness & Classes News:
- Attention Group RecXercise participants:
- On Friday, April 18, the last classes will be 12:15pm Zumba and FGIF Yoga
- No classes on Saturday, April 19 and Sunday, April 20
- All classes will resume Monday, April 21
- The Monday, 6:30am Cardio Wake Up Group RecXercise class has been canceled for the remainder of the semester. Tue., Wed., Thu., and Fri. 6:30am classes will continue to meet.
- See all Rec Sports schedules by viewing the Spring 2014 Rec Sports Guide
If you are looking for the latest trends in group exercise, you’ve come to the right place! Our Group RecXercise and Specialty Programs help you take your routine to the next level. Classes are fun and we have something for everyone, no matter what your fitness level.
Group RecXercise classes are drop-in classes, and no pre-registration is required. Just purchase a pass at member services for each class you want to take, or get a semester long unlimited pass and attend all the Group RecX classes you'd like!
Specialty Program classes are more focused and participants build their skill through a series of sessions. Participants must register in advance, and classes have set limits to how many individuals may enroll.
For updates on classes, photos, and lots of other
great information, follow us on Twitter!