Fitness & Classes
Fitness & Classes News:
- Attention Group RecXercise participants:
- ALL Group RecXercise classes are CANCELED on Sat., Feb. 21 due to a fitness conference. Classes will resume Sun., Feb. 22.
- The Sat., 12:15pm CSI class in room 302 has been permanently canceled due to no cycle instructor. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Fitness Training & Special Events Calendar of Events
- NEW! Check out our Fitness Outreach Services! A nationally certified group exercise instructor or personal trainer will come to your facility for a private class, lecture or special event. Sign up HERE!
- See all Rec Sports schedules by viewing the Spring 2015 Rec Sports Guide
If you are looking for the latest trends in group exercise, you’ve come to the right place! Our Group RecXercise and Specialty Programs help you take your routine to the next level. Classes are fun and we have something for everyone, no matter what your fitness level.
Group RecXercise classes are drop-in classes, and no pre-registration is required. Just purchase a pass at member services for each class you want to take, or get a semester long unlimited pass and attend all the Group RecX classes you'd like!
Specialty Program classes are more focused and participants build their skill through a series of sessions. Participants must register in advance, and classes have set limits to how many individuals may enroll.
Not a member of the Rec during the summer? Then
For updates on classes, photos, and lots of other
work out to our FREE Group RecXercise class videos from home! Classes include:
great information, follow us on Twitter!